Thursday 6 December 2012

Buying in Buyincoins

Hello!

How are you little Jades? This is the third time I buy in Buyincoins. I'm very happy with this shop.

These are the items I bought.




Flexible Leg Mini Tripod for Digital Camera:

I wanted a flexible tripod for my mobile phone but I just found this kind for camera. I'm thinking a way to use it for both, if I find it, I'll tell you :)

It is made of hard plastic, its legs are flexible so you can stretch or bend them.


It is short, less than 20 centimetres. That makes it practical and easyly transportable.



Eyeliner Elbowed Brush:

This is my first brush with this shape (I have a beveled one) but I think it works well, it is synthetic and includes plastic protector.


Brush face cleaning:
I read in Buyincoins opinions from people with sensitive skin and they said this brush works well to them, that is why I bought it.
I have sensitive skin and it was too agressive for me. Maybe to normal skin it is good, but I don't recommend it for sensitive skin.
It includes plastic protector.



Herbal Conk Mask:
I bought a pack with two samples because I have read very good opinions about it. I just have used it twice but it is ok for my skin. It didn't irritate and it removed some of my blackheads on my nose.


Cover mobile phone:
My mobile phone is starting to fail so I need a new one and I hope I can have Samsung Galaxy S III for Christmas.

Here there are some discount codes.

Where you read "coupon" you can use these:
5% discount, you can use it once:
5%eBay2012

10% discount, I'm not sure if it is expired: XMASTCRAZYEN

If you enter 
mumimu where you read "recomender" you can get 5% discount more.


Do you like what I bought? Have you ever tried some of these things?

See you soon!


Jade

5 comments:

  1. i have the same tripod :D
    Te invito a pasar x mi blog! Estoy de sorteo :)Aretes de Dia De Los Muertos $28
    Dejame saber si quieres que nos sigamos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tienes captha quitalo para que ala hora de comentar sea mas cómodo sin tener que poner el código ya que es un coñazo un beso

    ReplyDelete
  3. pues ahora mismo iba a hacer una compra en buyicoins me vienen muy bien los descuentos jej besitos

    Truquitosparalaschicas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following you, Jade!

    ReplyDelete