Friday 23 November 2012

Look classic smokey

Hello little Jades!

How are you? I've loved smokey eyes and dark eyes looks always but until some days ago I didn't try them on me. Now, I love it. I want to share this look with you.

It is and classic and easy smokey look. I used black, brown and white shadows.



Products I used:

180 Kiko eyeshadow
080 Help! I am stranded Catrice brown eyeshadow
Ethereal Elf white eyeshadow
Kohl pencil Yves Rocher
Mascara Belcils



Do you like it? Do you prefer dark or lighter looks?

See you soon!

Jade

3 comments:

  1. nice make up! I am your first follower, hope you can follow me back :)

    http://petitsmorceauxdemoi.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love smokey eyes, it looks good on you.

    xx,

    Claudia

    cwbritto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete